- Parking with own pen, access to water/dump station: Rate = $40/day + $20 per horse/day
- Parking without horse, access to water/dump station: Rate = $40/day
- Parking with multiple horses: Rate = $40/day + $20 per horse/day
- Use of 10×20 outdoor pen: Rate = $20 per horse/day
- Use of Indoor pen: Rate $25/day
- Round pen (up to 3 horses): $20 per horse
- Outdoor Arena: Rate = Free to Campers
- Electricity/Water Camping/Yard: Rate = $60/day
- Hay, small squares/non-certified: Rate = $15/each
- Dump station only: Rate = $20
- Water tank fill only: Rate = $20
- Grain Bin/Club House: Rate = Free to Campers
- Lean to rental: Rate $50/night (primitive)
- Grain Bin rental for gatherings: Rate = $50/day
The parking/camping area is grass so horses may graze there in your pen. Close by is an outdoor riding area where you can take your horses to stretch their legs after hours in the trailer. The grain bin which is affectionately called the Luna Bin (Luna means moon AND very well family) and is a tribute to my late husband’s career in the grain industry. If you are staying at the 38 Special, you will have access to the Luna Bin to watch TV, Cook a little something, play cards, relax in the recliners or socialize around the fire pit.
The 38 Special now has 3 indoor pens with fans. Because the 38 Special is new and a work in progress, electricity and water are not available at the campsites. There are 4 electric/water hookups outside the campground that can be used if necessary.
The 38 Special Horse Hotel was developed with the vision of bringing together, like-minded people from across the nation: sharing our love of horses, the outdoors and meeting new friends.